2019-12-15

Wall 104 is online

Oil painting 1-04. Size 60 x 90 cm.







The complete gallery, of all 256 digital variations of painting 1-04 from "the grand project"  is finally online.





Summary about my "walls of digital transformations"

  • In real life each of the digital images in this gallery has a printed size of 60 x 90 cm (or approx. 2 x 3 Ft). 
  • These images form a narrative continuum that totals 256 digital paintings and this continuum gives a wall size of 9.6 x 14.4 meters as on the picture here under.

I published this gallery on my personal website for the good reason that I can not render the continuum between images on Blogger. To get a sense of the wall continuum you will have to view this gallery from a large screen.

Once you are on the gallery page click on an image to get its full 1200 x 800 pixels size.



Here follow some samples 
(click on images to blow up)





I wish you a fun surfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment