2005-02-04

Painting

These last 5 months I have been writing full time only to restart painting since January 31st. No doubt that for me colors come easier than words.

I plan to paint full time for a few months in a row in the waiting of a publisher. Generally I start around 9 am and leave the brushes around 4 pm to go to the computer, checking my inbox and then reading on Bloglines. I advise you all to check Bloglines it's a tool that I just could not miss anymore. " Bloglines is a FREE online service for searching, subscribing, creating and sharing news feeds, blogs and rich web content. With Bloglines, there is no software to download or install -- simply register as a new user and you can instantly begin accessing your account any time, from any computer or mobile device."

I have a second blog on Bloglines. When seeing or reading something of interest, I clip it to that blog. The blog service started in August of 2004 and by now I have assembled 767 items related to visual arts and all that I believe will be acting as a catalist on our future visions.
I allowed for public viewing of my daily selections if you are interested this blog is at "In the air of our times".

No comments:

Post a Comment